Welcome to Gaming XP;

Hello Guest, you are not yet logged in or Registered, please do so or you will not Experience the Fun of Gaming! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Gaming XP;

Hello Guest, you are not yet logged in or Registered, please do so or you will not Experience the Fun of Gaming! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Silver Mu Season 6
What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:09 am by Adrian006

» The Revival of Gay Men XP
What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:37 am by BerserkBob

» Book Worm Game
What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:55 am by nymph_gal

» Favorite Games
What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:46 am by nymph_gal

» Hi everyone!
What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:42 am by nymph_gal

» The Best Song in any Video Game
What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:21 pm by Eduardo

» Movie Games
What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 pm by Eduardo

» Create your own console
What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:18 pm by Eduardo

» Favorite Movie
What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:15 pm by Eduardo

» Nintendo Wii
What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:13 pm by Eduardo

Vote for us!
Best Sites
Affiliates
Brawl Domain
Poll

Which do you like most?

What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics I_vote_lcap61%What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics I_vote_rcap 61% [ 11 ]
What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics I_vote_lcap39%What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics I_vote_rcap 39% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 18

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is sasjpall

Our users have posted a total of 1128 messages in 183 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics

3 posters

Go down

What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics Empty What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics

Post by ShopLifter Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:12 pm

O well easy I think that the nintendo Wii graphics? I also call it caricature graphics

ShopLifter
Gamer
Gamer

Back to top Go down

What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics Empty Re: What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics

Post by Sky Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Nintendo Wii MUST improve their graphics, they stayed behind.

They are not that good for this generation, and when a great gamewith great graphics goes out for Wii, the graphic suck. Period.
Sky
Sky
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics Empty Re: What do you think of nintendo Wii graphics

Post by Crust Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Nintendo Wii must improve their graphics alot. They will not attract people to buy it with those poor graphic. I really wish Nintendo makes another kind of wii with better graphics
Crust
Crust
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down